Lynden Pindling International Airport Parking
The management of Lynden Pindling International Airport provides parking facilities to customers planning to leave their vehicle at the airport parking facility.
- Daily Rate is B$ 1.25 for Long-Term Parking
- Daily Rate is B$ 20.45 for Short-Term Parking
Generally, the short-term parking rates at Nassau International Airport can be summarized as follows:
- B$ 2.10 for thirty minutes of parking,
- B$ 3.10 for an hour of parking, while 4-8 hours of parking costs B$ 16.60 or a day for B$ 20.70.
Furthermore, the Long-term parking spaces require its visitors to park their cars for a minimum of two days, at B$ 22.80 for this period. After that, the cost starts at B$ 11.40 per day.
Passengers who want to park their car at the facility must ensure that they arrive earlier to have plenty of time to look for parking, and avoid being late for their flight.
Tourists from different parts of the world arrive and depart here regularly, especially during peak season.
Account for human traffic and the possibility of high demand for parking lots during this period.
As an alternative, you may also try to look at nearby locations if there are parking lots by independent providers.
Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
Parking Tips at Lynden Pindling International Airport
- Leave home and plan to arrive at the airport at least an hour earlier. In that way, you can potentially avoid the likelihood of driving around looking for parking availability. It could also delay your arrival at the departure gate promptly.
- Check out the airport’s map. Before leaving for the airport, familiarize yourself with terminals, gates, access roads, and parking locations.
- When traveling with a piece of luggage, be mindful of the distance between the parking location and the terminal gates. Also, look if there are shuttle buses available in your vicinity.
- Especially during the long holidays, rush hour, and high travel seasons, vehicles at the parking area may cause a jam at the bottleneck at the security checking area and the airport gates.
- When there are lots of passengers, this also means that the airport shuttle services are slow and overcrowded, packed with people and their luggage.
- Unannounced security measures can also inconvenience your schedule, and it’s hard to prepare for them.
- Unannounced maintenance and construction work can mean detours that you will have to take to get to your parking spot at the airport.
- When traveling with your vehicle to the airport, provide enough time to account for possible delays on the road.
Car Parks at Lynden Pindling Airport
|Name||Address||Opening Hours||On Airport Grounds|
|Lynden Pindling Int'l-Long Term C||Nassau, Bahamas||-||done|
|Lynden Pindling Int'l-Short Term A||Nassau, Bahamas||-||done|
|International/US Short Term Parking||Nassau, Bahamas||-||done|
|Lynden Pindling Int'l-Long Term A||Nassau, Bahamas||-||done|
|Lynden Pindling Int'l-Short Term C||Nassau, Bahamas||-||done|
|Lynden Pindling Int'l-Short Term B||Nassau, Bahamas||-||done|
|Lynden Pindling Int'l-Long Term B||Nassau, Bahamas||-||done|
Map of Car Parks at Lynden Pindling Airport
Frequently Asked Questions - Lynden Pindling Airport Parking
- Lynden Pindling Int'l-Long Term C - Nassau, Bahamas
- Lynden Pindling Int'l-Short Term A - Nassau, Bahamas
- International/US Short Term Parking - Nassau, Bahamas
- Lynden Pindling Int'l-Long Term A - Nassau, Bahamas
- Lynden Pindling Int'l-Short Term C - Nassau, Bahamas
- Lynden Pindling Int'l-Short Term B - Nassau, Bahamas
- Lynden Pindling Int'l-Long Term B - Nassau, Bahamas